Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I have a Home! + Update on Updates


I'm in the process of checking things off my to-do-list
And as you may have noticed I finally got all those drawing session scanned.

Here's a quick easy reference for all the new stuff
Updates Chronologically listed:

Nov 02 - Drawing Club: Byzantine Warrior
Nov 14 - Dr. Sketchy @ Gallery Nucleus
Nov 15 - Drawing Club: Princess 3hr
Nov 18 - LA Zoo
Nov 19 - Drawing Club: Annie Oakley
Dec 02 - Sketch Book Society (S.B.S.): Cecilia Fairchild
Dec 03 - Drawing Club: Cruella de Vil
Dec 09 - LA Zoo
Dec 09 - Nucleus' S.B.S.: Jennifer Fabos
Dec 10 - Drawing Club: Santa Claus

4 comments:

Desiree Cassidy said...

You have been a busy girl! So much new work I dont even know where to start!
Looking great as slways though, happy holidays!
Hope you get a bed soon!! :)

Shannon.Doran. said...

cool doodles happenin, ill check them out! I can totally relate to that pic, though I have a real (small...) bed. Just add a cat also on blanket and drop the temp outside to about....5.

Essay said...

Thanks for sharing, your blog is worth reading, nice post. Keep it up.

Kendra Melton said...

Thanks!

OH and we just bought a bed tonight! we get it Wednesday, i'm SO excited!