Saturday, February 27, 2010

Drawing Club: Magician



Our model for the night was Mark Wenzel.

DON'T FORGET today is the 26th Worldwide Sketchcrawl. Get out of the house and draw!

Los Angeles Group
Location: Central Library hours 10-6pm (630 W 5th St)
Meet on the 2nd Floor rotunda at 10:30

I have class today so I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it.

Also on the docket, tonight is the "Curiouser & Curiouser" show at Gallery Nucleus from 7-11pm. It looks like it's shaping into an amazing show. There will be concept art and Maquettes featured from the production of Tim Burton's up incoming release of "Alice in Wonderland," as well as some fun Wonderland inspired pieces. See you there :]

7 comments:

Pablo said...

Nooooo I totally forgot today was the Sketchcrawl. Uggg!! Alas I will be unable to make it. Next time for sure. Oh and Fantastic magician drawings. Such character. Love em all.

Kendra Melton said...

It's ok the next one will be May 15th only a couple months away. I didn't get a chance to attend either. I was busy this morning and class lasted until the end of the groups meet up.
and Thanks for the kind words :]

ti-igra said...

It's wonderful sketches! I love your live images, readily see and get great pleasure!I really love your sketches with color, bright colors give expression!

Unfortunately, in Ukraine there are no program as SketchCrawl, I'd also went and took part :-)

Kendra Melton said...

Ti-gra:
Thanks!
Sketchcrawl is for everyone, worldwide! :]
All you have to do to join the group is go out on the selected day and sketch anywhere you would like, then post your sketches to the Sketchcrawl forum when you're done. You could even get a group started in your area, or you can fly solo.

ti-igra said...

Kendra, really? Hey-ho!!!
Thank you very much for your answer!
I do not speak English very well, but will try to translate pages. To fully acquainted with the rules of SketchCrawl. I look for your new sketches! :-)))

Viv said...

Love these! :)

Kendra Melton said...

Thanks!