Friday, April 30, 2010

Drawing Club: French Fashion


What a packed night at the Drawing Club for Daniella Thaub's French Fashion theme! Barely a seat left in the place. I had to sit in the back with my little *poor man's sketchbook on a tall drawing horse. Usually I have room to sprawl out a little so I can use my watercolors but there was no room, so here is my attempt to add color with a Red Col-Erase, and a Schwartz Black Faber-Castell. Fun night. :]


 * Poor man's sketchbook: clipboard with printer paper (love it)

4 comments:

Lesley Vamos said...

Excellent personality in these - the first has a little breakfast at tiffanies flavour ^_^

Kendra Melton said...

haha Thanks! I'm probably the only female on the planet who has never seen ANY Audrey Hepburn movies. I want to I've just never got around to it. But I do know what you mean and what she looks like :]

Giuseppe Bianco said...

You are super-talented!

Kendra Melton said...

Thanks Giuseppe