Friday, April 9, 2010

Drawing Club: Hardboiled


More experiments. Playing with styles, approaches, shapes. The main ingredients in these were ebony and color pencil, cool greyscale markers, and some ink lines here and there. My past self decided it would be a good idea to drink a coke at tonight's session, resulting in my present self being unable to sleep + a headache. Oh well, now I have one less thing to do, yay productivity! :]

 Model: Jee Teo
There's always a silver lining. G'night (I hope)

9 comments:

ti-igra said...

Superb, Kendra!!! :-)
I enjoy all your sketches everytime!

Justin Rodrigues said...

These are great Kendra! Wish i would have gone to this one.

Lesley Vamos said...

Awesome Kendra - I hope you managed to finally get some sleep ^_^

Kendra Melton said...

Thanks errbody!

Well Justin, I guess you'll just have to come next time.
I'm not sure when, but Forrest told me last night that Malo just got a Slave Leia Costume so look out for that haha. That night will be awesome!

Haha, Why yes Lesley, I did in fact finally get to sleep! After a lot of tossing and turning I fell asleep some time after 3am. But then for whatever reason my body decided it was time to get up at 7am, go figure. It knows I have too much work to do :]

Viv said...

Great sketches, Kendra! So glad to see you always keeping up with your work. Hoping to catch you at the Drawing Club next week! :)

Kendra Melton said...

Thanks Viv! Awesome can't wait, you'll have to tell me all about HK :]

chromasketch said...

awesome stuff

Kendra Melton said...

Thanks Brain!
Also thanks for posting those videos on the Art Center Blog the other day, they were quite wonderful and I thoroughly enjoyed them! :]

chromasketch said...

no prob, enjoy!