Friday, July 2, 2010

Drawing Club: Jamie Hewlett - Tank Girl

Just watched Tank Girl for the first time Tuesday, and what do you know, the theme for drawing club this week was inspired by Jamie Hewlett, one of the Tank Girl artists (Same guy who does the Gorillaz art). Really awesome stuff if you have never seen it. That seems to be the way my life works though, I always catch the clock at 11:11 and I learn about new things minutes before something about it comes into my life haha. I love it.

Model: Vikki Paschetto

Sunday I'll be 23! Goodness this last year has flown, but I'm loving every minute. Have a great 4th of July weekend everyone!

5 comments:

Lesley Vamos said...

Love the costumes - very out there ^_^

jeff said...

This tank girl is surprising I like

Lee said...

These are great, loads if energy

Kendra Melton said...

Lesley: Thanks, they're all out of my head. The only thing I really got from the model was the pose and similarly shaped props.

Jeff: Thanks! i really enjoyed the theme

Lee: Thanks, this time I tried to not be so analytical and copy exactly what the model was doing verbatim.

Rustam F. Hasanov said...

These are Amazing!