Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Drawing Club: Brom + Cruela DeVille + Scarecrow

Brom - 2Dec10
Model: Vikki Paschetto
Col-erase Scarlet Red + Ebony Pencil
And Scott's awesome pen for 2 of the ladies
(thanks for letting me borrow your pen!)

Cruela DeVille - 11Nov10
Model: Daniella Traub
Faber-Castell Polychromos Alizarin Crimson + Black Tombo Marker 

Scarecrow - 4Nov10
Model: John Mackey
Faber-Castell Polychromos Dark Red

All caught up with Drawing Club posts, I skipped the 18th because CTN hosted a screening of the Illusionist and the 25th was Thanksgiving so they didn't have one. Only one session left for 2010. Oh man is 2011 here already... geez

13 comments:

Megan Nicole Dong said...

Sweet drawings! I really like how you play with shapes and push the poses. And yea I hear you...it's crazy that it's almost 2011 o_o

aintshakespeare said...

Awesome characters. Cruella is such a wonderful design anyway, but these are really cool. I love the Brom character.

Wilson Swain said...

looking good. fun!

Gabby Zapata said...

Wow! Stunning! I love all the different shapes :)!

Garrett Hanna said...

Awesome Kendra! I like them all but the Brom ones are my favourite! : D

James O'Shea said...

Great sketches, Kendra! nice to meet you @CTN and I had mentioned that I also attended the Bill Perkins workshop, btw... (I was one of the volunteers in the yellow CTN shirt)

kalonji said...

Great characters ! I like your scketches ^^ BRAVO !

About Moi! said...

Awesome!!!

Gordon Hammond said...

Wow, nice sketchs and great work overall..!

....and thx for your nice comment.

Matt J said...

Insane stuff! great drawings Kendra-

Kendra Melton said...

Megan: thanks, that's actually been a goal of mine lately glad to hear it's showing up :D

AintShakespeare: Thanks

Wilson: Tank ya sir :]

Gabby: Aw thanks

Garrett: thanks, I think I had the most fun with the Brom ones, I guess it shows

James: thanks, it was nice meeting you too

Kalonji: thank you!

About Moi: thanks

Gordon: Aw, thanks so much, and thanks for checking out my stuff

Matt: Thanks! :]

artamitblog said...

Its simply awesome, I have no words. keep it up

Kendra Melton said...

Thanks so much!