Monday, May 7, 2012

A Zoe!!!

This is my wonderful friend and coworker Zoë Moss. My original intent was for this to be done with watercolor - but as you can see that didn't happen. It has been too long since I've drawn like this. I got so absorbed and so far along sketching I forgot I even brought colors. So now its a drawing! Forgot how incredibly relaxing and a lot of fun this type of drawing can be.
Thanks so much Zoë for being our awesome model!!! 

(sorry for the weird edges had to photomerge)
Process Available *Here*

9 comments:

Thiago Geremias de Oliveira said...

very cool!

gweenbrick said...

Nice Kendra. I can get a sense of her personality just from looking at this.
Thanks for visiting me.
I hope you were not embarrassed for my drawings.

Tam Tam said...

As I said on the other blog (*don't understand which one I should comment on, maybe both?*) : very nice job! plus, the progress is really interesting!

Adele Hawkins said...

Her profile is so wonderfully realized. I love how delicately you built up her features like her nose and lips.

Marcelo Vignali said...

That is very nice. I'm a firm believer in keeping one foot in the traditional world. This is a terrific job.

Connie J. Wong said...

you captured the essence of Zoe! lovely work!

G C said...

Pretty cool.

estetik said...

This is interesting! acknowledgment for sharing estetik

burunestetigi said...

Really its a abundant commodity so thanks. burun estetiği